Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 3-User by Kaspersky Lab

Saturday, May 8, 2010 Labels:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 3-UserThe most advanced Internet security software with premium protection from viruses, spyware hackers and spam. Also includes comprehensive identity theft and phishing protection, parental and privacy controls, and superfast performance.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 provides the world's most advanced PC security with premium protection from all malware threats. When you buy Kaspersky, you get more than just a box of software. You'll benefit from unique technologies that deliver the best protection, performance, and security utilities available. Raise your defenses against the ever-increasing threat of cybercriminals!


Click here to check price or purchase Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 3-User

With Kaspersky Internet Security, You Get:

  • Advanced up-to-the-second threat intelligence
  • Built for fast, optimal PC performance
  • Ideal for banking, shopping and surfing online
  • Comprehensive identity theft & phishing protection
  • Powerful anti-spam and two-way firewall
  • Parental and privacy controls
  • Free technical support

Here's What You Can Expect from Kaspersky Internet Security 2010:

  • Safely surf the web, totally worry free
  • Protect your private data, personal identity and banking information
  • Socialize securely with friends and family
  • Share pictures, videos, and documents with confidence
  • Email and IM without annoying spam or infected messages
  • Download and run new applications with complete confidence
  • Ensure all applications are fully updated and secure
  • Protect your family by blocking access to inappropriate online content
  • Maximize the full potential of your PC's resources and performance
  • Better gaming experience without interruption
  • Free U.S.-based technical support via phone, email, and chat
I've used just about every security system in the world over the years and a year ago settled on Kaspersky 2009, which is easy to use, runs well, and does everything perfectly.

Then, in September, it came time to renew my annual license. I paid my money, and, instead of just renewing me, Kaspersky sent me their new program, 2010. I installed it with no problem. The interface is more complicated but not *really* hard to figure out. After a while, however, I started noticing that there were various sites that I couldn't get to on the Internet (I use Chrome as my browser). Then I discovered that some programs, such as Eudora and Agent were taking longer and longer and longer to shut down when I clicked the X in the corner. And that almost *all* programs I opened or *all* websites that I went to were *much* slower in starting up than they had been before. I tried getting help for various issues at the online Forum where various people send in their problems and other people, including, I guess, some types hired by Kaspersky, try to help them. I got various answers but not very good ones.

I finally discovered by reading a number of anguished threads in the Forum that *lots* of people were having terrible slow-down problems with Kaspersky 2010, even though 2009 had run smoothly. A few people said that the only way they fixed their problems was to uninstall 2010 completely and to reinstall 2009. Finally, after 2010 suddenly vanished from my screen and disappeared *entirely*, I used "Revo Uninstaller" (a *great, free* program, by the way, that everyone should have) to uninstall 2010 and then, using my CD that I had bought a year earlier, finally managed to reinstall 2009. It was hard, though, and took me several hours, countless reboots, and various clean-ups that hadn't been necessary when I first installed it a year ago. Now my system is once again humming along with 2009 and all the problems that I experienced with 2010 are gone.

Buying 2010 is like buying Microsoft Vista and installing it if you had previously been running XP -- a big mistake, and don't do it! It's nothing but a piece of over-priced bloatware that is full of bugs and should never have been released. Users of Internet Explorer 8, particularly: take warning! According to the Forum threads, it's *really* a problem with that browser!

PS -- For the Teckies: My computer is a Compaq Presario, with XP Home Edition, Service Pack 3, Pentium 4 CPU, 2.80 GHz, 1.00 GB of RAM, running Google Chrome as the *only* browser on the system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
the greatsoft © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates