Norton Antivirus 2010 1-User by Symantec

Saturday, May 8, 2010 Labels:
Norton Antivirus 2010 1-UserNorton AntiVirus 2010 defends your PC against viruses, spyware, bots, worms, and more without slowing you down or getting in your way. Intelligence-driven technology identifies and targets only files at risk, for faster, less frequent scans. Vulnerability Protection prevents threats from exploiting security holes in your PC's software. Pulse Updates every 5 to 15 minutes and real-time online security checks help ensure continuous, up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats. Plus, unlike other antivirus solutions, Norton AntiVirus provides easy-to-understand threat explanations and information about CPU and memory resource usage to help you prevent future infections and keep your PC running fast.


Click here to check price or purchase Norton Antivirus 2010 1-User

This time last year I purchased Norton Anti Virus 2009. Yesterday, using the handy "subscribe now" button in my current Norton dialog box I renewed my Norton Anti-virus software online. In doing so Norton signed me up to automatically renew my contract every year charging the credit card I used for this renewal. The only way I could opt out was to go to an entirely different website and using the ID and password I set up on the first site log on and find the cancel automatic renewal option and then endure another dialog box as I canceled it. They could have easily provided the option to opt out on the renewal website. Better yet it should have been an opt in option in the first place.

Then today, still stewing a bit about being bullied by Norton during the renewal process, I checked here to learn I could have purchased it new for $24.70 but instead had paid $39.99 for a renewal. It will be a cold day you know where when I buy Norton again, or for that matter, anything form it's parent company Symantec.


I don't like being bullied and abused. And abuse this is. I'm going with open source software next year. I've used it in the past with no problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
the greatsoft © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates