McAfee Total Protection 3 User 2010 by McAfee

Friday, May 7, 2010 Labels:
McAfee Total Protection 3 User 2010McAfee Total Protection suite offers you and your family the ultimate PC and online security with accelerated performance. It's now available with revolutionary Active Protection technology, enabling the fastest updates and highest levels of detection against malicious threats. It provides anti-virus, anti-spyware, anti-spam, anti-phishing, two-way firewall in addition to parental controls, identity protection, and a powerful website safety advisor.
McAfee Total Protection suite includes bonus download of McAfee Anti-Theft File Protection software that secures your valuable files. With continuous and automatic updates, McAfee helps ensure that you are running the most current security to combat the ever-evolving Internet threats.


Click here to check price or purchase McAfee Total Protection 3 User 2010



The McAfee product allowed my computer to become infected with Antivirus System Pro, a virus that almost disables its host. A scan of my hard drive using McAfee antivirus failed to find the spyware. I went to McAfee Customer Support online chat. I chatted with someone in India. At his request, I provided details about my system and described the problem. He could not help, but suggested that I contact paid Technical Support. He said that they could remotely take control of my computer and remove the spyware. The charge is $89.95, guaranteed.

I declined the offer. I used Windows XP to restore my computer to the state that it had been the day before the infection. It took me about 15 minutes and removed the spyware completely.

I purchased the McAfee internet firewall and virus protection to prevent infections like this one. When the McAfee program failed, Customer Support would have had me pay $89.95 to remove the virus. No wonder the price of McAfee has come down so dramatically this year. They have a new unseen and unexpected revenue source. They just need to reel you in with the new low price and then stick you with the additional price of Customer Support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
the greatsoft © 2010 | Designed by Blogger Hacks | Blogger Template by ColorizeTemplates