Instant Immersion uses natural image association techniques to help you learn as easily as you learned your first language. With Instant Immersion, you will have more fun, save money and reach your goals faster ¿ guaranteed! Whether you¿re learning a new language for school, work or your next vacation, Instant Immersion¿s fun and effective exercises, interactive activities and challenging quizzes will help you achieve language fluency in less time than other language systems. You will think, read and speak your new language with ease. Spanish Levels 1, 2 & 3 includes six language learning CD-ROMS and three bonus discs: an interactive DVD, audio for an iPod or MP3 player and the Who is Oscar Lake? game.
Click here to check price or purchase : Instant Immersion Spanish Levels 1,2 & 3
As you can see from the number of Amazon Vine tags on recent reviews, a number of us received this product on a promotional basis through the "Vine Voices" program. I ordered the product primarily to compare it to Rosetta Stone, which I had previously purchased for about 500 dollars (Levels I & II) at a shopping mall kiosk. My comparison and conclusions are as follows:
The Bad News: Neither Immersion Spanish nor Rosetta Stone lives up to its marketing hype. Let's face it, learning a new language is hard. Advertising that suggests you can learn a new language in hours or days from a DVD (or any other method) simply isn't true. Programs like this are mostly useful as a quick refresher or as a complement to regular classes.
The Good News: This program feels roughly comparable to Rosetta Stone, and its price is dramatically lower, which reduces your investment and risk significantly if you buy it and it don't end up using it as religiously as you expected (which is what happened to me with Rosetta Stone).
Punch Line: I wish that I had known about this product before buying Rosetta Stone for 500 dollars. Given what a program like this (Immersion or Rosetta) can do for you, it's worth about 50-100 dollars. I regret having paid 500 dollars for Rosetta Stone, which didn't live up to the hype and basically turned out to have about the same value as Immersion Spanish's 50 dollar product. Oh well ... live and learn, I guess.
By the way, my son particularly likes the game features of Immersion Spanish, and I like the ability to transfer the audio CD to my iPhone. Both are neat features.
0 comments:
Post a Comment