Click here to check price or purchase MacSpeech Dictate
Works With The Apps You Already Have. Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, QuarkXPress, and more. And MacSpeech Dictate works great with Apple¿s applications as well, including iChat, Mail, iPhoto, Keynote, and more. Comes With Everything You Need, Including Headphones. There are no hidden costs. MacSpeech Dictate includes everything you need to be instantly productive as soon as start using it, including a high quality headphone/microphone unit. Built Especially For The Mac. Mac users expect only the best from the applications they use on their Macs. MacSpeech Dictate was built from the ground up to ensure the ultimate experience for Mac users.System Requirements. Intel-based Mac, Mac OS X 10.4.11 or greater "Tiger", Mac OS X 10.5.1 or greater "Leopard", Internet connection required for product registration., Internal microphone is not supported.
I was finally able to obtain a new data disk from MacSpeech. Although their customer service was terrible, I must say that they are pretty good as far as their dictation software is concerned. Having used Dragon since version 7.0, MacSpeech Dictate is by far the best voice recognition software I've ever used. The recognition is well above 99% in my experience. Probably the best aspect of this software is the ability to import terminology and have it recognized without having to actually train the terms into the program.
MacSpeech certainly needs to improve their customer support (shorter wait times on hold, better communication with customers, and support forums), their product is certainly quite good and worth the wait (and the tremendous hassle to obtain a functional data disk).
I must amend my review from one star to four stars. The only reason I withhold a five star review is because of the aforementioned customer support issues.
*Please note that I have dictated his entire review using MacSpeech dictate.
0 comments:
Post a Comment